In response to COVID-19 we are doing the following to help mitigate our interactions and risks.
We are now offering individually boxed meals for delivery or drive-thru pickup to reduce the risk of the food being exposed to the virus.
We follow all guidelines provided by Seattle and King County Public Health Department regularly.
We have hand sanitation devices and bleach buckets within everyone’s reach at all working hours, and hand sanitizer in every delivery vehicle.
All the kitchen employees are wearing masks and gloves and the servers are wearing gloves when delivering and handling your food.
Our employees have also been notified of the following protocols to take while at work.
1.While at work please try to stay 6’ away from your coworkers as much as possible.
2. Please make sure to wash your hands frequently.
3. Hand sanitizer is in each delivery van for use before and after coming into contact with new spaces after deliveries.
4. Always wear rubber gloves when interacting with food and applicable equipment related to food service.
5. If you are not feeling well please do not come to work and let us know as soon as possible.
6. If you have been in contact with anybody that has been sick, please do not come to work and notify us as soon as possible.
Click here to view our latest food safety inspection, as you can see, we have zero points deducted. We pride ourselves as being one of the cleanest kitchens in the industry.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions and we are happy to help!
The Design Perfect Catering Team